We offer a range of one-day programmes for secondary school geography, including KS3, GCSE and AS/A2 levels. We suggest you have a look at the programme outlines on the web site before you contact us. If you can’t find the programme you want, we are happy to design a programme to meet your requirements.
For your visit to East London to run smoothly, we ask that you read this information.
Click on the link below to download a brief guide on travelling to East London.
• Most of our programmes last one day for six hours. Normally, the day runs from 10.00am to 4.00pm, but start and finish times can be flexible. A shorter day will mean that content is reduced.
• The recommended group size is up to thirty students per Urban Geography teacher. This is the maximum group size to ensure a high quality experience. You should provide at least two staff with each group. For groups over thirty we advise using more than one of our teachers.
• Early booking is essential to guarantee your preferred date. This also allows more time for liaison between you and the teacher before the day, to ensure the programme exactly meets your requirements.
• To keep our overheads low, we don’t run an office. The best way to contact us is by filling in the contact form. We aim to respond within 24 hours. If you prefer to talk, leave a number and time for us to call.
• The basic cost for a day is £220 for a KS3 group, £260 for a GCSE group and £300 for an A-Level group. We offer a fixed price of £220 for any group from schools in East London, including Newham, Hackney, Tower Hamlets, Waltham Forest, Greenwich and Barking & Dagenham.
• Beyond the basic cost, some programmes make use of venues and/or travel, possibly at extra cost. Please check the details of the programme you wish to follow.